Dec 6, 2011, 9:12 PM EDT
At this point it looks like there could be as many as three teams making ten-year offers to Albert Pujols. Which makes me want to back to the halcyon days of, oh, three hours ago when I was on NBC SportsTalk, speculatin’ about where he might go. The sense then seemed like Miami. Still kind of does, but we had best post this before it becomes mooted!This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)