Dec 6, 2011, 9:52 AM EST
Fine enough. I like Harang and I think that money is pretty reasonable for a guy who pitched 170 innings last year and looked good for most of them.
But I do think it’s worth noting that Harang is the second pitcher in two years who the Dodgers signed after a make-good year with the Padres. Jon Garland was the guy last year. No one is ever going to look as good as a pitcher looks in Petco Park.
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 75
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (80)