Dec 6, 2011, 9:52 AM EDT
Fine enough. I like Harang and I think that money is pretty reasonable for a guy who pitched 170 innings last year and looked good for most of them.
But I do think it’s worth noting that Harang is the second pitcher in two years who the Dodgers signed after a make-good year with the Padres. Jon Garland was the guy last year. No one is ever going to look as good as a pitcher looks in Petco Park.
- Report: Cubs calling up prospect infielder Addison Russell 0
- Jonathan Lucroy headed to disabled list with broken toe 5
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 44
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 75
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 40
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 14
- Another one bites the dust: Mets lose young catcher Travis d’Arnaud to fractured right hand 14
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (129)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (107)