Dec 7, 2011, 1:48 PM EDT
Cheap enough for a backup outfielder and the Pirates are obviously hoping McLouth will bounce back to where he was prior to their trading him to the Braves in mid-2009.
On the other hand his agent did well to secure a major-league deal for considerably more than the minimum salary considering McLouth hit just .210 with a .650 OPS during the past two seasons while missing lots of time with injuries.
- Orioles finally lose a game when leading after seven 1
- Joey Votto reaches base six times as Reds rout Phillies 9
- Troy Tulowitzki says he wasn’t accusing Madison Bumgarner of cheating 6
- Quote of the Day: Brian Cashman is keeping Ben Francisco around to “piss everybody off” 29
- Report: Mets considering demoting Ike Davis 5
- Oxbow ends Orb's Triple Crown hopes
- PBT: Pacers top Knicks, punch ticket to conf. finals
- PST: Teary Beckham likely plays final game
- PFT: Pre-draft fears about Gronk coming true
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- CBT: Chance Coach K returns for '16 Games
- PHT: Couture strikes in OT, lifting Sharks in Game 3