Dec 7, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
It’s said that they’ll eat $8 million of the $33 million he’s owed. Problem with that: whoever pays the other $25 million still, you know, has to have A.J. Burnett in their rotation for the next two years. So good luck with that.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)