Dec 9, 2011, 2:00 PM EDT
Loney sideswiped three cars on the 101 Freeway in Sherman Oaks, stopped in the fast lane, passed out, then awakened and tried to flee the scene, only to crash again, said Leland Tang, a spokesman for the California Highway Patrol.
Yesterday’s report said that Loney’s blood test came back negative for alcohol, but this report contradicts that, saying the results have not been released.
We must not prejudge, but based on that report, Loney had better have a doctor’s note saying he’s narcoleptic or has horrible blood sugar or something, because that doesn’t sound like the behavior of a lucid person.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 62
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 81
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 58
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 51
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 19
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11