Dec 11, 2011, 1:01 PM EST
Now, according to Nick Camino of WTAM 1100 in Cleveland, he’s down to Minnesota and Cleveland.
Willingham batted .246/.332/.477 with 29 homers, 26 doubles and 98 RBI in 563 plate appearances this past season for the A’s while earning $6 million.
The 32-year-old corner outfielder represents one of the best remaining bats on the open market this winter. He is thought to be seeking a three-year contract.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (79)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)