Dec 11, 2011, 1:01 PM EDT
Now, according to Nick Camino of WTAM 1100 in Cleveland, he’s down to Minnesota and Cleveland.
Willingham batted .246/.332/.477 with 29 homers, 26 doubles and 98 RBI in 563 plate appearances this past season for the A’s while earning $6 million.
The 32-year-old corner outfielder represents one of the best remaining bats on the open market this winter. He is thought to be seeking a three-year contract.
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 58
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 74
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 80
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 66
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 114
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 55
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)