Dec 12, 2011, 12:20 PM EDT
If Ryan Braun’s 50-game suspension for testing positive for a banned substance is upheld, there should be a re-vote for NL MVP. And he should change his name to Ryan Brawn. Or maybe even Ryan Fraud.
Sorry, I need to take the rest of the day off to attend to this nosebleed from the discourse gettin’ all elevated like that.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 74
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 82
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 60
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 53
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11