Dec 14, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
There’s a small, light-on-the-details story in the Associated Press about some of the specific changes in the new collective bargaining agreement. Among some stuff about instant replay, a longer All-Star break and the opportunity for players to get private rooms instead of having a roommate during spring training, comes this little bit:
There’s also a ban on players getting tattoos with corporate logos …
People do that? Oh. Well I guess they do.
Hope it never applies to the media. I’d hate to have to pay to have that giant NBC peacock removed. It’s in a sensitive area.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (82)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)