Dec 14, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
There’s a small, light-on-the-details story in the Associated Press about some of the specific changes in the new collective bargaining agreement. Among some stuff about instant replay, a longer All-Star break and the opportunity for players to get private rooms instead of having a roommate during spring training, comes this little bit:
There’s also a ban on players getting tattoos with corporate logos …
People do that? Oh. Well I guess they do.
Hope it never applies to the media. I’d hate to have to pay to have that giant NBC peacock removed. It’s in a sensitive area.
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 8
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 160
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 6
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 30
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 35
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (161)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)