Dec 14, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
There’s a small, light-on-the-details story in the Associated Press about some of the specific changes in the new collective bargaining agreement. Among some stuff about instant replay, a longer All-Star break and the opportunity for players to get private rooms instead of having a roommate during spring training, comes this little bit:
There’s also a ban on players getting tattoos with corporate logos …
People do that? Oh. Well I guess they do.
Hope it never applies to the media. I’d hate to have to pay to have that giant NBC peacock removed. It’s in a sensitive area.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 4
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 28
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 155
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 42
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 17
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (91)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (81)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (70)