Dec 15, 2011, 10:13 PM EDT
Troy Renck of the Denver Post spoke Thursday to Rockies GM Dan O’Dowd, who confirmed that his team is waiting on word from free agent outfielder Michael Cuddyer about the three-year, $27 million offer that was presented last week. O’Dowd also told Renck that the offer would not be improved.
“It’s out of my hands, said the Colorado general manager. ”It’s an agent-player decision.”
Cuddyer, 32, batted .284/.346/.459 with 20 home runs and 70 RBI in 139 games for the Twins in 2011.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)