Dec 16, 2011, 3:15 PM EDT
I’m not sure if this is cute or lame or somewhere in between, but here’s the e-holiday card the Red Sox sent out to season ticket holders:
I’m assuming nose brightness will soon be factored into a revised version of Wins Above Replacement.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (152)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)