Dec 16, 2011, 9:24 AM EDT
Michael Cuddyer‘s curious reluctance to sign either one of what seem like two more-than-fair offer from the Rockies or Twins appears to be at an end. Troy Renck reports that the Rockies expect to strike a deal with Cuddyer, possibly as soon as today.
The offer on the table — which the Rockies say isn’t getting any better — is three-years, $27 million.
- Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- HBT: Cabrera rips three homers, passes Greenberg
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PBT: Spurs have too much offense for Grizz in Gm. 1
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot