Dec 16, 2011, 9:24 AM EDT
Michael Cuddyer‘s curious reluctance to sign either one of what seem like two more-than-fair offer from the Rockies or Twins appears to be at an end. Troy Renck reports that the Rockies expect to strike a deal with Cuddyer, possibly as soon as today.
The offer on the table — which the Rockies say isn’t getting any better — is three-years, $27 million.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (104)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (102)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (84)