Dec 16, 2011, 9:24 AM EDT
Michael Cuddyer‘s curious reluctance to sign either one of what seem like two more-than-fair offer from the Rockies or Twins appears to be at an end. Troy Renck reports that the Rockies expect to strike a deal with Cuddyer, possibly as soon as today.
The offer on the table — which the Rockies say isn’t getting any better — is three-years, $27 million.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)