Dec 19, 2011, 5:28 PM EDT
We had this all yesterday, but I heard Tim Tebow was doing stuff so as Americans we were all obligated to pay attention and thus you may have missed it. But now it’s final and has been officially announced by the team.
It breaks down as $33 million over the next three seasons, and an $11 million vesting option for 2015. If the option does not vest, it becomes an $8 million club option or a $5 million player option. So it’s worth a minimum of $38 million to Rollins, but as much as $44 million for four years.
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 0
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 1
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 4
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 12
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 7
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 29
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 21
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (88)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)