Dec 19, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
The 1.1 update for the NBC SportsTalk app on Android was released over the weekend and it’s now available for download — for free! — at the Android Market.
In addition to some new functionality and some cosmetic updates, that whole issue where it, um, forces itself closed every other time you use it has been fixed. Ain’t gonna lie: as an Android user myself that bugged me some, even if it wasn’t a gigantic problem.
If you’ve never used the app, now is a great time to start. It’s also available at the iTunes store for both iPad and iPhone. You should get it because it’s the freaking future, dudes. We’re gonna be telling out kids about how we used to use computers to read about baseball online and they’re gonna look at us like we’re nuts.
- Christian Vazquez to undergo Tommy John surgery 9
- 2015 Preview: Colorado Rockies 4
- 2015 Preview: Minnesota Twins 18
- 2015 Preview: Philadelphia Phillies 30
- 2015 Preview: Cincinnati Reds 47
- The average Major League Baseball salary this year will be more than $4 million — a record 22
- 2015 Preview: Tampa Bay Rays 21
- The Cubs assign Kris Bryant and Addison Russell to the minors, option Javier Baez as well 70
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (91)
- The MLBPA releases a statement on Kris Bryant, mentions possible litigation (90)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (88)