Dec 19, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
The 1.1 update for the NBC SportsTalk app on Android was released over the weekend and it’s now available for download — for free! — at the Android Market.
In addition to some new functionality and some cosmetic updates, that whole issue where it, um, forces itself closed every other time you use it has been fixed. Ain’t gonna lie: as an Android user myself that bugged me some, even if it wasn’t a gigantic problem.
If you’ve never used the app, now is a great time to start. It’s also available at the iTunes store for both iPad and iPhone. You should get it because it’s the freaking future, dudes. We’re gonna be telling out kids about how we used to use computers to read about baseball online and they’re gonna look at us like we’re nuts.
- The Cardinals have moved ahead of the Brewers for first place in the National League Central 11
- No-hitter! Four Phillies pitchers combine to blank the Braves 46
- Bo Porter fired by the Astros 51
- Settling the Score: Sunday’s results — and a reminder of what Labor Day is all about 44
- Reds trade setup man Jonathan Broxton to the Brewers 17
- Miguel Cabrera sits Sunday with nagging ankle injury 13
- A’s acquire veteran slugger Adam Dunn from the White Sox 54
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 18
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar (74)