Dec 19, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
The 1.1 update for the NBC SportsTalk app on Android was released over the weekend and it’s now available for download — for free! — at the Android Market.
In addition to some new functionality and some cosmetic updates, that whole issue where it, um, forces itself closed every other time you use it has been fixed. Ain’t gonna lie: as an Android user myself that bugged me some, even if it wasn’t a gigantic problem.
If you’ve never used the app, now is a great time to start. It’s also available at the iTunes store for both iPad and iPhone. You should get it because it’s the freaking future, dudes. We’re gonna be telling out kids about how we used to use computers to read about baseball online and they’re gonna look at us like we’re nuts.
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 23
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 38
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)