Dec 19, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
The 1.1 update for the NBC SportsTalk app on Android was released over the weekend and it’s now available for download — for free! — at the Android Market.
In addition to some new functionality and some cosmetic updates, that whole issue where it, um, forces itself closed every other time you use it has been fixed. Ain’t gonna lie: as an Android user myself that bugged me some, even if it wasn’t a gigantic problem.
If you’ve never used the app, now is a great time to start. It’s also available at the iTunes store for both iPad and iPhone. You should get it because it’s the freaking future, dudes. We’re gonna be telling out kids about how we used to use computers to read about baseball online and they’re gonna look at us like we’re nuts.
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 64
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 50
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 58
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 146
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 145
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (146)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (145)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (101)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (90)