Dec 19, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
The 1.1 update for the NBC SportsTalk app on Android was released over the weekend and it’s now available for download — for free! — at the Android Market.
In addition to some new functionality and some cosmetic updates, that whole issue where it, um, forces itself closed every other time you use it has been fixed. Ain’t gonna lie: as an Android user myself that bugged me some, even if it wasn’t a gigantic problem.
If you’ve never used the app, now is a great time to start. It’s also available at the iTunes store for both iPad and iPhone. You should get it because it’s the freaking future, dudes. We’re gonna be telling out kids about how we used to use computers to read about baseball online and they’re gonna look at us like we’re nuts.
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 17
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 32
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 110
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 45
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 16
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 7
- Alex Rodriguez recently met with incoming MLB commissioner Rob Manfred 15
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 75
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (144)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (110)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)