Dec 21, 2011, 8:45 AM EST
I was on NBC SportsTalk last night, talking about Yu Darvish. Feel free to watch the clip for my analysis of his prospects in the major leagues.
Of course, if you read HBT you’ve read as much, so don’t assume I’m breaking new ground. No, the real reason you should watch it is because I got a new basement set and I think it’s totally hilarious that they call it “HBT Studio” on the screen graphic. We’re one quick conference call away from it saying “Craig’s fortified compound.”
Oh, and I put a Braves helmet in the background so I can represent some famous southeast bias on national TV. Also: Bill James and Jim Bouton books, as well as a copy of the Hardball Times annual. And my little league glove.
TV is weird.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 137
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 10
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 31
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 36
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (148)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (94)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)