Dec 21, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
I was on NBC SportsTalk last night, talking about Yu Darvish. Feel free to watch the clip for my analysis of his prospects in the major leagues.
Of course, if you read HBT you’ve read as much, so don’t assume I’m breaking new ground. No, the real reason you should watch it is because I got a new basement set and I think it’s totally hilarious that they call it “HBT Studio” on the screen graphic. We’re one quick conference call away from it saying “Craig’s fortified compound.”
Oh, and I put a Braves helmet in the background so I can represent some famous southeast bias on national TV. Also: Bill James and Jim Bouton books, as well as a copy of the Hardball Times annual. And my little league glove.
TV is weird.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 41
- Mariners extend general manager Jack Zduriencik’s contract 14
- Money, money, money (and Bud Selig’s nirvana) 16
- These days, the correlation between payroll and winning is historically weak 60
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- Report: Cubs calling up top prospect outfielder Jorge Soler 40
- Shin-Soo Choo to undergo season-ending bone spur surgery on elbow 13
- Bartolo Colon and Scott Feldman clear revocable waivers; eligible to be traded to any team 22
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (143)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Even if he’s reinstated, does Pete Rose make the Hall of Fame? (89)