Dec 21, 2011, 5:21 PM EDT
Hey guys, you can quit talking smack about Joe Buck in our comment threads. If you have any smack to talk about Joe Buck, tell the man himself at his new Twitter account: @Buck.
So far it appears to be him and not some assistant doing PR tweets. Which is always a plus. And he has a sense of humor about himself. Check out his bio:
No I don’t hate your team. Get over it. I am happy to provide you hours of free entertainment or to be there as your piñata for all your frustrations. Enjoy!
An hour ago he had three followers. As I type this he has over 500 and is getting about 100 every couple of minutes. Follow him now and say you got in on the ground floor.
Just be nice or, like every other polarizing figure on Twitter, he’ll stop tweeting and that’s no fun at all.
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 14
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 12
- Adam Wainwright has a “dead arm” 29
- HBT Daily: Alex Gordon and the Royals keep on rolling 12
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 43
- Mariners extend general manager Jack Zduriencik’s contract 14
- Money, money, money (and Bud Selig’s nirvana) 16
- These days, the correlation between payroll and winning is historically weak 61
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (144)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (94)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)