Dec 21, 2011, 5:21 PM EST
Hey guys, you can quit talking smack about Joe Buck in our comment threads. If you have any smack to talk about Joe Buck, tell the man himself at his new Twitter account: @Buck.
So far it appears to be him and not some assistant doing PR tweets. Which is always a plus. And he has a sense of humor about himself. Check out his bio:
No I don’t hate your team. Get over it. I am happy to provide you hours of free entertainment or to be there as your piñata for all your frustrations. Enjoy!
An hour ago he had three followers. As I type this he has over 500 and is getting about 100 every couple of minutes. Follow him now and say you got in on the ground floor.
Just be nice or, like every other polarizing figure on Twitter, he’ll stop tweeting and that’s no fun at all.
- Yasmany Tomas signs a six-year, $68.5 million deal with the Diamondbacks 86
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap 162
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 35
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 68
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 43
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 26
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap (162)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (140)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (137)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)