Dec 21, 2011, 5:21 PM EST
Hey guys, you can quit talking smack about Joe Buck in our comment threads. If you have any smack to talk about Joe Buck, tell the man himself at his new Twitter account: @Buck.
So far it appears to be him and not some assistant doing PR tweets. Which is always a plus. And he has a sense of humor about himself. Check out his bio:
No I don’t hate your team. Get over it. I am happy to provide you hours of free entertainment or to be there as your piñata for all your frustrations. Enjoy!
An hour ago he had three followers. As I type this he has over 500 and is getting about 100 every couple of minutes. Follow him now and say you got in on the ground floor.
Just be nice or, like every other polarizing figure on Twitter, he’ll stop tweeting and that’s no fun at all.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)