Dec 21, 2011, 5:21 PM EDT
Hey guys, you can quit talking smack about Joe Buck in our comment threads. If you have any smack to talk about Joe Buck, tell the man himself at his new Twitter account: @Buck.
So far it appears to be him and not some assistant doing PR tweets. Which is always a plus. And he has a sense of humor about himself. Check out his bio:
No I don’t hate your team. Get over it. I am happy to provide you hours of free entertainment or to be there as your piñata for all your frustrations. Enjoy!
An hour ago he had three followers. As I type this he has over 500 and is getting about 100 every couple of minutes. Follow him now and say you got in on the ground floor.
Just be nice or, like every other polarizing figure on Twitter, he’ll stop tweeting and that’s no fun at all.
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 0
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 8
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 35
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 9
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 71
- Pedro Martinez wonders if bad chemistry is the reason the Tigers and Mariners are out of contention 53
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 23
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 86
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (262)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)