Dec 23, 2011, 11:57 AM EDT
Every time there has been talk of a trade involving the Marlins, Logan Morrison‘s name comes up. It should probably stop coming up, though, because the Marlins consider him — and Mike Stanton, duh — off limits. All of that can be found in a decent “state of the Marlins trade chits” article by Joe Frisaro of MLB.com.
I mostly bring this up because I wanted to mention the fact that Logan Morrison was on Twitter yesterday trolling his followers into believing that Prince Fielder was about to sign with the Mariners. And I find that pretty hilarious. There aren’t enough ballplayers out there who mess with people.
Yes, it’s a slow news day. Why do you ask? I’m another hour’s worth of no news from just posting “It’s a Wonderful Life” quotes.
Get me, I’m givin’ out wings!
- Both the Phillies and the Rangers did well in the Cole Hamels trade 50
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies 101
- Mets, Brewers call off reported Carlos Gomez trade 74
- Dodgers, Marlins, Braves trade involving Mat Latos “simply being held up by paperwork” 73
- The Tigers are going to “reboot;” plan to trade Price and Cespedes 74
- Why do managers wear uniforms anyway? 49
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 51
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 32
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)