Dec 25, 2011, 1:39 PM EDT
Chamberlain had the procedure in June and will be looking to return to live action around late May. He registered a 2.83 ERA and 24/7 K/BB ratio in 28 2/3 innings this past year before going under the knife.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 48
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17