Dec 26, 2011, 9:32 AM EDT
I had a pretty good Christmas. It’s all about the kids at this point in my life, but I got a couple of cool things and I’m grateful. But — at the risk of sounding like a horrible, materialistic and greedy person — there is part of me that wishes I was Casper Wells of the Seattle Mariners. Because look what he got:
And yes, for those of you keeping score at home, that’s two posts in a row with Batman crap. Yeah, I’ll probably keep that up all day today.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)