Jan 1, 2012, 4:17 PM EST
Ross opened this offseason in search of a three-year contract, but he has since lowered his demands and is now beginning to draw legitimate interest.
The 31-year-old batted .240/.325/.405 with 14 home runs, 25 doubles and 52 RBI in 121 games this past year for the Giants. Through eight major league seasons, he has amassed a .779 career OPS.
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 48
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 187
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 160
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (194)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (100)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)