Jan 7, 2012, 1:10 PM EST
Conrad, who turns 32 later this month, batted .223/.325/.388 with four home runs, 13 RBI and a .713 OPS over 122 plate appearances with the Braves last season. He functioned mostly as a right-handed bat off the bench, but also made five starts at second base and seven at the hot corner. He became a free agent after the Braves non-tendered him last month.
Conrad had a knack for some pretty big hits during his time with Atlanta, but also made some key fielding errors and owns an ugly 29 percent strikeout rate in the big leagues.
- Report: Pablo Sandoval and the Red Sox agree to a five-year deal at close to $100 million 54
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 23
- Report: Red Sox finalizing a 5-year, $90 million deal with Hanley Ramirez 26
- MLB players react to Odell Beckham, Jr. catch on Sunday Night Football 23
- Report: Red Sox make $95 million offer to Pablo Sandoval 77
- White Sox sign Adam LaRoche to two-year, $25 million deal 35
- Report: Red Sox offer Jon Lester six years, $110-120 million 72
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” 130
- Braves and Cardinals swap Jason Heyward and Shelby Miller in blockbuster deal (157)
- Giancarlo Stanton’s contract is backloaded. REALLY backloaded. (148)
- Blue Jays sign Russell Martin to five-year, $82 million deal (135)
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” (130)
- Sexual assualt charges reinstated against Tigers pitcher Evan Reed (129)