Jan 7, 2012, 1:10 PM EST
Conrad, who turns 32 later this month, batted .223/.325/.388 with four home runs, 13 RBI and a .713 OPS over 122 plate appearances with the Braves last season. He functioned mostly as a right-handed bat off the bench, but also made five starts at second base and seven at the hot corner. He became a free agent after the Braves non-tendered him last month.
Conrad had a knack for some pretty big hits during his time with Atlanta, but also made some key fielding errors and owns an ugly 29 percent strikeout rate in the big leagues.
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 21
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 51
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 40
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 25
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- UPDATE: Red Sox finalizing a 4-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, with a vesting option 35
- MLB players react to Odell Beckham, Jr. catch on Sunday Night Football 27
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (136)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (131)
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” (130)