Jan 8, 2012, 5:08 PM EDT
Blue Jays catcher J.P. Arencibia is participating in the team’s “Winter Tour” this weekend, meeting admirers and signing autographs in various Canadian cities. The photo below comes from Ottawa, where the 26-year-old former first-round pick was asked to pose with an especially young Jays fan. Gotta get to ‘em early.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (154)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)