Jan 10, 2012, 8:26 AM EDT
I went on NBC SportsTalk on the NBC Sports Network last night to talk about the Hall of Fame vote. As you might expect, Larkin, Bagwell and the specter of a candidate backlog including guys like Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens came up.
Also: I used the word “boned” on live television which in hindsight wasn’t the best decision. Watch my face and see if you can tell the exact moment where I was grasping for something that was not profanity and almost, but not entirely, avoided saying something regrettable. My guess: I’m on a five second delay for the foreseeable future.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)