Jan 11, 2012, 5:01 PM EDT
John Smoltz was a great pitcher. He made a lot of money pitching. With that money, he bought a crazy-big house that, even though he had four kids, is about ten times too big for any human-scale family.
It has ten bedrooms and 14 bathrooms and is over 18,000 square feet. Maybe it would be appropriate for some extended royal family situation. Maybe the Duggar family could put it to use. But the Smoltzes had to get lost in that joint on a regular basis.
Anyway, now it can be yours if you want it. You just have to (a) come up with $7.2 million; (b) move to Milton, Georgia; and (c) figure out how to pay the air conditioning bills.
Recommendation: win 213 games and save another 154 while striking out over 3000. That pays quite well.
Click through the above link for tons more pics.
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 85
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 16
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 22
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15