Jan 12, 2012, 1:30 PM EDT
This morning we heard that the Yankees were talking to Scott Boras about Edwin Jackson. Joel Sherman of the New York Post says, however, that the Yankees are only interested in a one-year deal for Edwin Jackson. Same for Hiroki Kuroda too.
That’s certainly not what Jackson is interested in, but at times Kuroda has seemed receptive. Either way, it sounds like the Yankees are willing to see who’s left standing and try to get a bargain.
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 0
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 4
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 30
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 5
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 19
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 14
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 21
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (131)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)