Jan 12, 2012, 1:30 PM EDT
This morning we heard that the Yankees were talking to Scott Boras about Edwin Jackson. Joel Sherman of the New York Post says, however, that the Yankees are only interested in a one-year deal for Edwin Jackson. Same for Hiroki Kuroda too.
That’s certainly not what Jackson is interested in, but at times Kuroda has seemed receptive. Either way, it sounds like the Yankees are willing to see who’s left standing and try to get a bargain.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (124)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (117)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (82)
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?