Jan 12, 2012, 1:30 PM EDT
This morning we heard that the Yankees were talking to Scott Boras about Edwin Jackson. Joel Sherman of the New York Post says, however, that the Yankees are only interested in a one-year deal for Edwin Jackson. Same for Hiroki Kuroda too.
That’s certainly not what Jackson is interested in, but at times Kuroda has seemed receptive. Either way, it sounds like the Yankees are willing to see who’s left standing and try to get a bargain.
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 52
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 34
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 8
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 14
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 26
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 13
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 81
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (120)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (105)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)