Jan 13, 2012, 9:42 AM EDT
I heard last night that trade talks involving Jones are intensifying again.
There are no specifics there. The Braves had interest last month, but they just weren’t able to match up with the O’s. Kubatko tried to ask Jones about his openness to a possible extension from the Orioles, but Jones wouldn’t bite, saying he doesn’t do hypotheticals.
No hypotheticals? So what we’re saying, basically, is that Jones would be the least fun person at a teenage slumber party ever.
- The San Jose lawsuit against Major League Baseball should be thrown out of court 10
- San Jose sues Major League Baseball, challenging its monopoly power 23
- Brian Cashman calls out Yankees hitting coach Kevin Long 47
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 84
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'
- PFT: Beckham turned down chance to kick in NFL