Jan 13, 2012, 9:42 AM EDT
I heard last night that trade talks involving Jones are intensifying again.
There are no specifics there. The Braves had interest last month, but they just weren’t able to match up with the O’s. Kubatko tried to ask Jones about his openness to a possible extension from the Orioles, but Jones wouldn’t bite, saying he doesn’t do hypotheticals.
No hypotheticals? So what we’re saying, basically, is that Jones would be the least fun person at a teenage slumber party ever.
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 48
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 74
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 65
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 21
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 114
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 55
- Pete Rose will be allowed to participate in All-Star Game festivities 69
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (115)