Jan 13, 2012, 9:42 AM EDT
I heard last night that trade talks involving Jones are intensifying again.
There are no specifics there. The Braves had interest last month, but they just weren’t able to match up with the O’s. Kubatko tried to ask Jones about his openness to a possible extension from the Orioles, but Jones wouldn’t bite, saying he doesn’t do hypotheticals.
No hypotheticals? So what we’re saying, basically, is that Jones would be the least fun person at a teenage slumber party ever.
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 0
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 28
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 15
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 86
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 60
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29