Jan 13, 2012, 9:42 AM EDT
I heard last night that trade talks involving Jones are intensifying again.
There are no specifics there. The Braves had interest last month, but they just weren’t able to match up with the O’s. Kubatko tried to ask Jones about his openness to a possible extension from the Orioles, but Jones wouldn’t bite, saying he doesn’t do hypotheticals.
No hypotheticals? So what we’re saying, basically, is that Jones would be the least fun person at a teenage slumber party ever.
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 30
- The Rockies “aren’t looking around very hard” for a trade of star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki 18
- Jury finds the Dodgers partially negligent, awards $18 million to Bryan Stow 44
- Masahiro Tanaka injured: Yankees ace to undergo an MRI exam on his right arm 60
- David Ortiz is not pleased that his name got pulled into the John Lackey-Nelson Cruz thing 99
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 64
- Cardinals “looking for offense” … not Jake Peavy 33
- 2014 Home Run Derby participants … 28
- John Lackey on Nelson Cruz: “Not even going to comment … I’ve got nothing to say about him” (143)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (126)
- The 2014 All-Star rosters have been announced (103)
- Giants broadcaster says Angel Hernandez “does not belong in the big leagues” (101)
- David Ortiz is not pleased that his name got pulled into the John Lackey-Nelson Cruz thing (99)