Jan 13, 2012, 9:42 AM EDT
I heard last night that trade talks involving Jones are intensifying again.
There are no specifics there. The Braves had interest last month, but they just weren’t able to match up with the O’s. Kubatko tried to ask Jones about his openness to a possible extension from the Orioles, but Jones wouldn’t bite, saying he doesn’t do hypotheticals.
No hypotheticals? So what we’re saying, basically, is that Jones would be the least fun person at a teenage slumber party ever.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 0
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 99
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 17
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 23
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39