Jan 14, 2012, 1:15 PM EDT
With Ozzie Guillen and Carlos Zambrano around life is gonna be kind of crazy for the Miami Marlins this season. And that’s before considering that Hanley Ramirez may pout about playing third base at some point too.
Thank goodness, then, that the Fish will have Logan Morrison and Bryan Peterson around to keep things civilized. Refined. Classy even. As this picture of the two of them in a bath tub together drinking wine makes clear will be the case.
The candle is the topper. I’m sure its scent makes them both feel more beautiful. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 6
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 54
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 40
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 54
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 29
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 53
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (77)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)