Jan 14, 2012, 1:15 PM EDT
With Ozzie Guillen and Carlos Zambrano around life is gonna be kind of crazy for the Miami Marlins this season. And that’s before considering that Hanley Ramirez may pout about playing third base at some point too.
Thank goodness, then, that the Fish will have Logan Morrison and Bryan Peterson around to keep things civilized. Refined. Classy even. As this picture of the two of them in a bath tub together drinking wine makes clear will be the case.
The candle is the topper. I’m sure its scent makes them both feel more beautiful. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 19
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 55
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 17
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 114
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 54
- Pete Rose will be allowed to participate in All-Star Game festivities 69
- Career over? Joe Nathan needs Tommy John surgery 31
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (115)