Jan 14, 2012, 1:15 PM EDT
With Ozzie Guillen and Carlos Zambrano around life is gonna be kind of crazy for the Miami Marlins this season. And that’s before considering that Hanley Ramirez may pout about playing third base at some point too.
Thank goodness, then, that the Fish will have Logan Morrison and Bryan Peterson around to keep things civilized. Refined. Classy even. As this picture of the two of them in a bath tub together drinking wine makes clear will be the case.
The candle is the topper. I’m sure its scent makes them both feel more beautiful. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 7
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 81
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 115
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (116)
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)