Jan 14, 2012, 1:15 PM EST
With Ozzie Guillen and Carlos Zambrano around life is gonna be kind of crazy for the Miami Marlins this season. And that’s before considering that Hanley Ramirez may pout about playing third base at some point too.
Thank goodness, then, that the Fish will have Logan Morrison and Bryan Peterson around to keep things civilized. Refined. Classy even. As this picture of the two of them in a bath tub together drinking wine makes clear will be the case.
The candle is the topper. I’m sure its scent makes them both feel more beautiful. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 85
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano (85)