Jan 14, 2012, 1:15 PM EST
With Ozzie Guillen and Carlos Zambrano around life is gonna be kind of crazy for the Miami Marlins this season. And that’s before considering that Hanley Ramirez may pout about playing third base at some point too.
Thank goodness, then, that the Fish will have Logan Morrison and Bryan Peterson around to keep things civilized. Refined. Classy even. As this picture of the two of them in a bath tub together drinking wine makes clear will be the case.
The candle is the topper. I’m sure its scent makes them both feel more beautiful. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
- Report: Giants close to acquiring Casey McGehee from Marlins 4
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 53
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 139
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 24
- Matt Kemp has officially been traded to the Padres 29
- Padres acquire catcher Derek Norris from Athletics 35
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 90
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (139)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)