Jan 14, 2012, 11:58 AM EDT
I mentioned this the other day, but allow me to remind you: Michael Clair, the proprietor of Old Time Family Baseball, is currently doing a blogathon to benefit Doctors Without Borders. He’s posting every half hour for 24 hours, tracking his coffee intake and mental status (currently: “sane”) and is monitoring his fear of an Internet outage.
After he’s done with it, he’s gonna take all day tomorrow to sleep. In his place will be guest posts from all kinds of baseball blogging nogoodniks, myself included.
Go check out the blogathon. And please consider giving to Doctors Without Borders via the donation page linked to the ‘thon.
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 16
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 38
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 20
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 99
- Steven Matz stellar on the mound — and at the plate — in his major league debut for the Mets 19
- The 2015 Gillette Home Run Derby will have a new format 35
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (108)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (79)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)