Jan 14, 2012, 11:58 AM EDT
I mentioned this the other day, but allow me to remind you: Michael Clair, the proprietor of Old Time Family Baseball, is currently doing a blogathon to benefit Doctors Without Borders. He’s posting every half hour for 24 hours, tracking his coffee intake and mental status (currently: “sane”) and is monitoring his fear of an Internet outage.
After he’s done with it, he’s gonna take all day tomorrow to sleep. In his place will be guest posts from all kinds of baseball blogging nogoodniks, myself included.
Go check out the blogathon. And please consider giving to Doctors Without Borders via the donation page linked to the ‘thon.
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 2
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 2
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 10
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 25
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 11
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 80
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 100
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (110)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (100)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)