Jan 14, 2012, 11:58 AM EDT
I mentioned this the other day, but allow me to remind you: Michael Clair, the proprietor of Old Time Family Baseball, is currently doing a blogathon to benefit Doctors Without Borders. He’s posting every half hour for 24 hours, tracking his coffee intake and mental status (currently: “sane”) and is monitoring his fear of an Internet outage.
After he’s done with it, he’s gonna take all day tomorrow to sleep. In his place will be guest posts from all kinds of baseball blogging nogoodniks, myself included.
Go check out the blogathon. And please consider giving to Doctors Without Borders via the donation page linked to the ‘thon.
- Dodgers announce Vin Scully will return for 2015 season 4
- Jon Lester scratched Wednesday amid trade speculation 7
- Rays are “talking and willing” to trade ace lefty David Price; Cardinals and Dodgers interested 27
- Phillies wanted Joc Pederson, Corey Seager, and Julio Urias from Dodgers for Cole Hamels 58
- Matt Cain is going to pay a visit to Dr. Andrews 4
- The Nationals and Orioles dispute over TV money is about to explode 78
- The Red Sox are expected to deal Jon Lester and the Pirates are a “dark horse” 36
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (189)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Must-click link: sexual depravity — and possibly rape — in the minor leagues (101)
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence (91)