Jan 14, 2012, 11:58 AM EDT
I mentioned this the other day, but allow me to remind you: Michael Clair, the proprietor of Old Time Family Baseball, is currently doing a blogathon to benefit Doctors Without Borders. He’s posting every half hour for 24 hours, tracking his coffee intake and mental status (currently: “sane”) and is monitoring his fear of an Internet outage.
After he’s done with it, he’s gonna take all day tomorrow to sleep. In his place will be guest posts from all kinds of baseball blogging nogoodniks, myself included.
Go check out the blogathon. And please consider giving to Doctors Without Borders via the donation page linked to the ‘thon.
- Yordano Ventura calls Jose Bautista a “nobody” and accuses him of stealing signs 33
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 53
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 78
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 60
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)