Jan 14, 2012, 11:58 AM EST
I mentioned this the other day, but allow me to remind you: Michael Clair, the proprietor of Old Time Family Baseball, is currently doing a blogathon to benefit Doctors Without Borders. He’s posting every half hour for 24 hours, tracking his coffee intake and mental status (currently: “sane”) and is monitoring his fear of an Internet outage.
After he’s done with it, he’s gonna take all day tomorrow to sleep. In his place will be guest posts from all kinds of baseball blogging nogoodniks, myself included.
Go check out the blogathon. And please consider giving to Doctors Without Borders via the donation page linked to the ‘thon.
- What will the future of Cuban players in MLB look like? 17
- Royals sign Edinson Volquez for two years, $20 million 27
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade 91
- Sergio Romo re-signs with the Giants for $15 million 15
- So, apparently we’re sweating the Matt Kemp physical now 46
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba 144
- Marlins complete Michael Morse deal: two years, $16 million 19
- Padres, Rays, Mariners discussing trade involving Wil Myers 36
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (110)
- Done Deal: Yoenis Cespedes and two players traded to Detroit for Rick Porcello and a minor leaguer (105)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)