Jan 20, 2012, 9:34 AM EDT
Marlins owner Jeffrey Loria was nearly crushed to a pulp at Thursday night’s Lakers vs. Heat game in Miami, when his courtside seat got in the way of LeBron James and a loose basketball. Luckily for Loria, James made a quick save, grabbing the back of the 71-year-old’s chair and pulling it upright. To the video…
You might have the urge to make a joke about Loria throwing some of his newfound cash toward LeBron and sticking him in center field — “the guy can catch!” — but read this old HBT post first. James has no game.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (80)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)