Jan 24, 2012, 9:50 AM EDT
Longtime Phillies broadcaster Andy Musser died on Sunday. He was 74.
While non-Phillies fans always think — and almost exclusively think — of Harry Kalas or Richie Ashburn when they think of Phillies broadcasters, Musser was no less of a fixture in the booth, helping call all but two games during his 26-year tenure.
Ray Didinger has a remembrance of Musser over at CSNPhilly.com.
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 59
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 52
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 21
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 86
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 62
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29