Jan 25, 2012, 3:30 PM EST
Anyway: Heyman says that the Red Sox have made an offer to Oswalt. No sense if he’ll take it or if, like an earlier offer from Detroit — he’ll turn it down. But if it’s been sitting out there for a bit it may explain that earlier stuff about people thinking that he’s leaning toward Texas or St. Louis despite Boston’s need for a starter.
Whatever the case, Oswalt will pitch someplace. Until then we’ll let you know what people kinda sorta think about all that.
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 42
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 37
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 166
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 34
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (168)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)