Jan 27, 2012, 8:55 AM EDT
I don’t follow many ballplayers on Twitter. One I do follow for some reason, however, is Braves reliever Peter Moylan. I don’t know why, i just do.
Moylan is Australian, but he does one thing that is absolutely American: he eats at Waffle House. Good man, too. If you’re gonna have breakfast, you shouldn’t accept it any other way than scattered, smothered, covered and chunked. And if you have to ask, well, there’s no helping you, brospeh.
But it is possible to have too much of a good thing, right? Here’s Moylan tweeting this morning:
In his defense, he tweeted back to me that this is pre-workout food. And the absence of sausage gravy, while sad, does suggest that he’s going for a protein load here, so good for him. Maybe he is in The Best Shape of His Life after all.
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 8
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 12
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 10
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 25
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 9
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 31
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (88)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)