Jan 27, 2012, 8:55 AM EST
I don’t follow many ballplayers on Twitter. One I do follow for some reason, however, is Braves reliever Peter Moylan. I don’t know why, i just do.
Moylan is Australian, but he does one thing that is absolutely American: he eats at Waffle House. Good man, too. If you’re gonna have breakfast, you shouldn’t accept it any other way than scattered, smothered, covered and chunked. And if you have to ask, well, there’s no helping you, brospeh.
But it is possible to have too much of a good thing, right? Here’s Moylan tweeting this morning:
In his defense, he tweeted back to me that this is pre-workout food. And the absence of sausage gravy, while sad, does suggest that he’s going for a protein load here, so good for him. Maybe he is in The Best Shape of His Life after all.
- Report: Red Sox offer Jon Lester six years, $110-120 million 66
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” 121
- A’s sign Billy Butler to three-year, $30 million contract 83
- Cardinals reportedly joining pursuit of Jon Lester 65
- Giancarlo Stanton’s contract is backloaded. REALLY backloaded. 148
- Braves and Cardinals swap Jason Heyward and Shelby Miller in blockbuster deal 156
- Blue Jays sign Russell Martin to five-year, $82 million deal 135
- Done Deal: Giancarlo Stanton and the Marlins agree on the biggest contract in baseball history 124
- Biggest deal in baseball history: Giancarlo Stanton close to 13-year, $325 million contract with Marlins (182)
- Braves and Cardinals swap Jason Heyward and Shelby Miller in blockbuster deal (156)
- Giancarlo Stanton’s contract is backloaded. REALLY backloaded. (148)
- Blue Jays sign Russell Martin to five-year, $82 million deal (135)
- Done Deal: Giancarlo Stanton and the Marlins agree on the biggest contract in baseball history (124)