Jan 27, 2012, 8:55 AM EST
I don’t follow many ballplayers on Twitter. One I do follow for some reason, however, is Braves reliever Peter Moylan. I don’t know why, i just do.
Moylan is Australian, but he does one thing that is absolutely American: he eats at Waffle House. Good man, too. If you’re gonna have breakfast, you shouldn’t accept it any other way than scattered, smothered, covered and chunked. And if you have to ask, well, there’s no helping you, brospeh.
But it is possible to have too much of a good thing, right? Here’s Moylan tweeting this morning:
In his defense, he tweeted back to me that this is pre-workout food. And the absence of sausage gravy, while sad, does suggest that he’s going for a protein load here, so good for him. Maybe he is in The Best Shape of His Life after all.
- Cliff Pennington avoids arbitration, agrees to $3.275 million deal with D’Backs 3
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 26
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 44
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40