Jan 27, 2012, 8:55 AM EDT
I don’t follow many ballplayers on Twitter. One I do follow for some reason, however, is Braves reliever Peter Moylan. I don’t know why, i just do.
Moylan is Australian, but he does one thing that is absolutely American: he eats at Waffle House. Good man, too. If you’re gonna have breakfast, you shouldn’t accept it any other way than scattered, smothered, covered and chunked. And if you have to ask, well, there’s no helping you, brospeh.
But it is possible to have too much of a good thing, right? Here’s Moylan tweeting this morning:
In his defense, he tweeted back to me that this is pre-workout food. And the absence of sausage gravy, while sad, does suggest that he’s going for a protein load here, so good for him. Maybe he is in The Best Shape of His Life after all.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 42
- The Troy Tulowitzki trade might be the strangest deadline deal ever 35
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects 87
- Alex Rodriguez celebrates 40th birthday with a home run 17
- Mets acquire Tyler Clippard from the Athletics 21
- Angels acquire Shane Victorino from Red Sox 25
- Happy 40th Birthday, A-Rod! 44
- Craig Biggio, John Smoltz, Randy Johnson and Pedro Martinez inducted into the Hall of Fame 41
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (156)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- MLBPAA announces “Heart and Hustle” award, given mostly to Americans and white guys (131)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)