Jan 30, 2012, 3:45 PM EDT
Little known fact: like “Maude,” “Trapper John M.D.” and “Laverne and Shirley,” HardballTalk is a spinoff. Well, sorta. Our roots are certainly elsewhere, as every writer up in this thing either wrote or currently writes for Rotoworld. Well, not me. I’m lazy. But all the other guys do.
In it: tons of analysis, projections, and profiles for over 1,000 players ranging down to A-ball. Articles covering prospects, keeper-league strategies, mock drafts, sleepers and busts. There are customizable, printable cheat sheets, updated depth charts for all teams and all manner of other goodness.
Though I am too lazy for most things, I did do two articles in it. One is my 2012 “Year in Preview” in which I make hilarious (well, I think they are) predictions of what might come to pass this year. The other is the top 25 moves of the offseason. Bonus: if you order the online version instead of buying the guide at the store, you actually can see that I acknowledged the Prince Fielder deal! Print deadlines are awesome!
But my stuff is just for the fun of it. The real appeal, here is for fantasy players. It’s chock full ‘o the kind of goodness you need to pwn your leagues. Aaron, Matthew, D.J., Drew and many others worked a ton of hours to put this bad boy together. It’s great stuff.
So go get it. You won’t be sorry.
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 43
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 33
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 103
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 67
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (104)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results (81)