Jan 30, 2012, 3:45 PM EST
Little known fact: like “Maude,” “Trapper John M.D.” and “Laverne and Shirley,” HardballTalk is a spinoff. Well, sorta. Our roots are certainly elsewhere, as every writer up in this thing either wrote or currently writes for Rotoworld. Well, not me. I’m lazy. But all the other guys do.
In it: tons of analysis, projections, and profiles for over 1,000 players ranging down to A-ball. Articles covering prospects, keeper-league strategies, mock drafts, sleepers and busts. There are customizable, printable cheat sheets, updated depth charts for all teams and all manner of other goodness.
Though I am too lazy for most things, I did do two articles in it. One is my 2012 “Year in Preview” in which I make hilarious (well, I think they are) predictions of what might come to pass this year. The other is the top 25 moves of the offseason. Bonus: if you order the online version instead of buying the guide at the store, you actually can see that I acknowledged the Prince Fielder deal! Print deadlines are awesome!
But my stuff is just for the fun of it. The real appeal, here is for fantasy players. It’s chock full ‘o the kind of goodness you need to pwn your leagues. Aaron, Matthew, D.J., Drew and many others worked a ton of hours to put this bad boy together. It’s great stuff.
So go get it. You won’t be sorry.
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 26
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 149
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 42
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 15
- Rockies trade Dexter Fowler to Astros for Jordan Lyles 24