Feb 1, 2012, 9:50 AM EDT
Overlooked this in that Mark Teixeira-will-bunt-article, but …
Teixeira tweeted Tuesday that he lost 14 pounds this offseason. ”I didn’t feel like I needed to, but I’m always trying to get better. I know that the older that I get, the more important nutrition is, any chance I get to make myself lighter, faster, more energy, is going to be better for my game. It just kind of happened. I started changing my diet a little bit, I started drinking a lot more raw juice. It really helped.”
Unofficially, I believe that Yankees players are dominating the BSOHL tally this season.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead