Feb 1, 2012, 10:47 AM EDT
What does a television channel devoted to baseball show in the middle of the winter? Haircuts, apparently.
Reyes knew he’d have to cut his hair when he signed with the Marlins, who have a team policy banning long hair.
I got a haircut a few weeks ago and decided to time it, because I was bored and curious … and weird. It took four minutes and 52 seconds, from sit down to stand up. Something tells me MLB Network might try to drag it out for a bit longer. After all, my haircut didn’t involve a commercial break.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 15
- Zack Wheeler goes six scoreless innings in MLB debut 11
- The San Jose lawsuit against Major League Baseball should be thrown out of court 40
- San Jose sues Major League Baseball, challenging its monopoly power 26
- Original Biogenesis source: “the people running Major League Baseball are the biggest scumbags on Earth” 41
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires