Feb 1, 2012, 10:47 AM EST
What does a television channel devoted to baseball show in the middle of the winter? Haircuts, apparently.
Reyes knew he’d have to cut his hair when he signed with the Marlins, who have a team policy banning long hair.
I got a haircut a few weeks ago and decided to time it, because I was bored and curious … and weird. It took four minutes and 52 seconds, from sit down to stand up. Something tells me MLB Network might try to drag it out for a bit longer. After all, my haircut didn’t involve a commercial break.
- Report: Padres acquire catcher Derek Norris from Athletics 21
- The Matt Kemp trade is expected to go down as planned 12
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 76
- What will the future of Cuban players in MLB look like? 25
- Royals sign Edinson Volquez for two years, $20 million 29
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade 97
- Sergio Romo re-signs with the Giants for $15 million 15
- So, apparently we’re sweating the Matt Kemp physical now 46
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)