Feb 1, 2012, 10:47 AM EDT
What does a television channel devoted to baseball show in the middle of the winter? Haircuts, apparently.
Reyes knew he’d have to cut his hair when he signed with the Marlins, who have a team policy banning long hair.
I got a haircut a few weeks ago and decided to time it, because I was bored and curious … and weird. It took four minutes and 52 seconds, from sit down to stand up. Something tells me MLB Network might try to drag it out for a bit longer. After all, my haircut didn’t involve a commercial break.
- Video: Jake Arrieta strikes out Chase Utley to complete his no-hitter 3
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 19
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 9
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 55
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)