Feb 1, 2012, 10:47 AM EDT
What does a television channel devoted to baseball show in the middle of the winter? Haircuts, apparently.
Reyes knew he’d have to cut his hair when he signed with the Marlins, who have a team policy banning long hair.
I got a haircut a few weeks ago and decided to time it, because I was bored and curious … and weird. It took four minutes and 52 seconds, from sit down to stand up. Something tells me MLB Network might try to drag it out for a bit longer. After all, my haircut didn’t involve a commercial break.
- Phillies officials “have contemplated the possibility of paying off” and releasing Ryan Howard 20
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 16
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 158
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 30
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (158)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (96)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)