Feb 1, 2012, 10:47 AM EST
What does a television channel devoted to baseball show in the middle of the winter? Haircuts, apparently.
Reyes knew he’d have to cut his hair when he signed with the Marlins, who have a team policy banning long hair.
I got a haircut a few weeks ago and decided to time it, because I was bored and curious … and weird. It took four minutes and 52 seconds, from sit down to stand up. Something tells me MLB Network might try to drag it out for a bit longer. After all, my haircut didn’t involve a commercial break.
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 42
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 37
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 166
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 34
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (166)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)