Feb 1, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
Who knows where he’ll go at this point. If, as some are suspecting, Jackson is going to settle for a one-year deal, he may prefer a deal in a pitchers’ park to help his numbers for next year’s return to free agency. If he’s just going to take the best offer possible, perhaps that three-four year deal that the Orioles were rumored to have offered him is still out there.
Query: is Edwin Jackson important enough in the grand scheme of things to warrant Mystery Team consideration? I sort of feel like he isn’t.
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 6
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 3
- Pirates acquire Ike Davis in a trade with the Mets 37
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 49
- VIDEO: The Yankees turned a triple play against the Rays 24
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)