Feb 2, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
Aaron was on the FanGraphs Audio Podcast with Carson Cistulli. Among the highlights:
“It’s tough, it’s tiring to be around people when you’re working”
Truth. People frighten and scare bloggers.
Aaron also gives out our blogging secrets. Like, the stuff about how we read Twitter all day. And how his name starting with two As gives him a tremendous advantage as a baseball blogger.
So, thanks for blowing the trade secrets, Aaron.
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 0
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 14
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 55
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 26
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 46
- Alex Rodriguez hit his 657th career home run 48
- Let’s all just stare at Kris Bryant’s numbers for a while 28
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)