Feb 2, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
Aaron was on the FanGraphs Audio Podcast with Carson Cistulli. Among the highlights:
“It’s tough, it’s tiring to be around people when you’re working”
Truth. People frighten and scare bloggers.
Aaron also gives out our blogging secrets. Like, the stuff about how we read Twitter all day. And how his name starting with two As gives him a tremendous advantage as a baseball blogger.
So, thanks for blowing the trade secrets, Aaron.
- Royals even up World Series with 7-2 Game 2 victory 21
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 5
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 9
- HBT Daily: Are the Royals doomed, doomed, doomed? 11
- Giants inhaling the air of superiority after Game 1 7
- What’s in a name? “Big Game” James did not come up big for Kansas City 22
- World Series Reset: The Royals look to pick themselves up off the mat 8
- Royals’ World Series hopes in Yordano Ventura’s hands 7
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (129)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (121)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (95)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)