Feb 2, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
Aaron was on the FanGraphs Audio Podcast with Carson Cistulli. Among the highlights:
“It’s tough, it’s tiring to be around people when you’re working”
Truth. People frighten and scare bloggers.
Aaron also gives out our blogging secrets. Like, the stuff about how we read Twitter all day. And how his name starting with two As gives him a tremendous advantage as a baseball blogger.
So, thanks for blowing the trade secrets, Aaron.
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? 60
- John Hart to be named Braves President of Baseball Operations 3
- No, Ned Yost didn’t “out-manage” Bruce Bochy. His players played better 69
- At least Hunter Strickland entertained us last night 35
- Royals even up World Series with 7-2 Game 2 victory 38
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 9
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 10
- HBT Daily: Are the Royals doomed, doomed, doomed? 11
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (129)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The Royals asked a fan in Marlins gear to change his shirt last night. He refused. (86)