Feb 3, 2012, 3:29 PM EDT
The Brewers and starter Shaun Marcum avoided arbitration by agreeing to a one-year contract. The settlement was for $7.725 million, which was at the exact midpoint between their competing offers.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)