Feb 3, 2012, 4:58 PM EDT
Coffey appeared in 69 games for the Nationals last season, posting a 3.62 ERA. His strikeout rate was lower than it had been in a while though, at 6.9 per nine innings.
Gleeman isn’t here today, but know that if he was, he’d be complaining about how the Twins didn’t sign him. That’s sort of his BSOHL thing this winter. The difference being that his particular obsession is justified and has a point.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)