Feb 3, 2012, 4:58 PM EDT
Coffey appeared in 69 games for the Nationals last season, posting a 3.62 ERA. His strikeout rate was lower than it had been in a while though, at 6.9 per nine innings.
Gleeman isn’t here today, but know that if he was, he’d be complaining about how the Twins didn’t sign him. That’s sort of his BSOHL thing this winter. The difference being that his particular obsession is justified and has a point.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 64
- Alex Sanabia brings back the spitball in beating the Phillies 51
- Joe Maddon shows us why limited instant replay and manager challenges are bad ideas 46
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore 72
- Apparently Miguel Cabrera’s 2013 has made his 2012 better somehow 55
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- PBT: Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery
- PFT: NFL want to make Pro Bowl like game show
- PFT: Bucs saw Revis injury as opportunity