Feb 3, 2012, 4:58 PM EDT
Coffey appeared in 69 games for the Nationals last season, posting a 3.62 ERA. His strikeout rate was lower than it had been in a while though, at 6.9 per nine innings.
Gleeman isn’t here today, but know that if he was, he’d be complaining about how the Twins didn’t sign him. That’s sort of his BSOHL thing this winter. The difference being that his particular obsession is justified and has a point.
- Matt Williams on Bryce Harper’s ejection: “He needs to stay in the baseball game” 1
- UPDATE: C.J. Wilson needs elbow surgery and will likely miss the rest of the season 8
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 32
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game 176
- The Winners and Losers at the Trade Deadline 74
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 11
- Report: Yoenis Cespedes heading to the New York Mets 37
- The Blue Jays pick up Ben Revere from the Phillies 65
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (175)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (90)