Feb 3, 2012, 4:22 PM EDT
I’m hesitating to slap the BSOHL tag on this — I’ll let the commenters decide — but know that:
(a) Tim Lincecum has lost 21 pounds in the offseason;
(b) Brian Wilson has lost 15 pounds in the offseason; and
(c) Pablo Sandoval has gained 25 pounds, though he claims it’s all muscle and at least one beat writer tweeted today that he “looked good.”
So, two BSOHL candidates and one WSOHL candidate. Well, maybe not WSOHL. I don’t think even a 25-pound weight gain would put Sandoval in the same place he was in 2010.
Now the big question: where in the heck did Tim Lincecum find 21 pounds to lose?
- Wrigley Field — the most human park in baseball — turns 100-years-old 4
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 52
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 39
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 48
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 105