Feb 4, 2012, 2:31 PM EDT
Can’t wait to see what the Marlins’ new stadium will look like when the season begins two months from now? Well, we have something to tide you over.
Via Operationsports.com, here’s a trailer from video game MLB 12 The Show portraying the new ballpark, complete with the much-ballyhooed home run monstrosity in left-center field and the fish tanks behind the home plate wall.
We’ve come a long way from Realsports Baseball, folks. Fun stuff, though I have to say that the folks at Sony are obviously very optimistic about the Marlins’ attendance for this season.
- Zack Wheeler goes six scoreless innings in MLB debut 4
- The San Jose lawsuit against Major League Baseball should be thrown out of court 36
- San Jose sues Major League Baseball, challenging its monopoly power 26
- Original Biogenesis source: “the people running Major League Baseball are the biggest scumbags on Earth” 41
- Brian Cashman calls out Yankees hitting coach Kevin Long 52
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires