Feb 4, 2012, 2:31 PM EST
Can’t wait to see what the Marlins’ new stadium will look like when the season begins two months from now? Well, we have something to tide you over.
Via Operationsports.com, here’s a trailer from video game MLB 12 The Show portraying the new ballpark, complete with the much-ballyhooed home run monstrosity in left-center field and the fish tanks behind the home plate wall.
We’ve come a long way from Realsports Baseball, folks. Fun stuff, though I have to say that the folks at Sony are obviously very optimistic about the Marlins’ attendance for this season.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 299
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (299)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)