Feb 4, 2012, 2:31 PM EDT
Can’t wait to see what the Marlins’ new stadium will look like when the season begins two months from now? Well, we have something to tide you over.
Via Operationsports.com, here’s a trailer from video game MLB 12 The Show portraying the new ballpark, complete with the much-ballyhooed home run monstrosity in left-center field and the fish tanks behind the home plate wall.
We’ve come a long way from Realsports Baseball, folks. Fun stuff, though I have to say that the folks at Sony are obviously very optimistic about the Marlins’ attendance for this season.
- Frank Wren fired as Braves GM, John Hart to take over on an interim basis 39
- AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME! Sizing up the final week of the regular season 36
- Must-Click Link: Derek Jeter opens up. Seriously, he really does. 42
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 57
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 56
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 34
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 8
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (123)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (105)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)