Feb 4, 2012, 2:31 PM EST
Can’t wait to see what the Marlins’ new stadium will look like when the season begins two months from now? Well, we have something to tide you over.
Via Operationsports.com, here’s a trailer from video game MLB 12 The Show portraying the new ballpark, complete with the much-ballyhooed home run monstrosity in left-center field and the fish tanks behind the home plate wall.
We’ve come a long way from Realsports Baseball, folks. Fun stuff, though I have to say that the folks at Sony are obviously very optimistic about the Marlins’ attendance for this season.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (102)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)