Feb 6, 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
Calcaterra stepped out of the virtual office for a moment, so it’s my duty to inform you of yet another player in the Best Shape of His Life.
David O’Brien of the Atlanta Journal Constitution has the big news on Braves first baseman Freddie Freeman:
Freeman’s put on lot of muscle since last yr, did rigorous workout regimen w/ a top trainer. 15 lbs? “At least,” McCann said of Freeman.
— David O’Brien (@ajcbraves) February 6, 2012
Freeman, who finished runner-up to teammate Craig Kimbrel in the Rookie of the Year balloting, is listed at 6-foot-5 and 225 pounds. Add him to the list!
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 107
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8