Feb 6, 2012, 12:48 PM EST
Calcaterra stepped out of the virtual office for a moment, so it’s my duty to inform you of yet another player in the Best Shape of His Life.
David O’Brien of the Atlanta Journal Constitution has the big news on Braves first baseman Freddie Freeman:
Freeman’s put on lot of muscle since last yr, did rigorous workout regimen w/ a top trainer. 15 lbs? “At least,” McCann said of Freeman.
— David O’Brien (@ajcbraves) February 6, 2012
Freeman, who finished runner-up to teammate Craig Kimbrel in the Rookie of the Year balloting, is listed at 6-foot-5 and 225 pounds. Add him to the list!
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 76
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (80)