Feb 6, 2012, 2:14 PM EDT
anybody need a lefty… lefty are 6-67 last two years… #justsayin
— Clayton Rapada (@pada5something) February 6, 2012
Rapada correctly notes that left-handed hitters were just 6-for-67 off him during the past two seasons, which is a remarkable .089 batting average. He smartly opted not to mention that right-handed hitters went 14-for-26 (.538) with four homers off him over that same span.
He’s a solid left-handed specialist, but Rapada will probably clear waivers and have to settle for a minor-league deal.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)