Feb 7, 2012, 8:47 AM EDT
In case you didn’t get enough of her at the Super Bowl, never fear, you can see Madonna at another sporting venue: Yankee Stadium on September 6th.
The Yankees will be in the middle of an 10-game road trip then, so it won’t interfere. And I hear that Mystique and Aura will stay behind to be backup dancers.
But for all of the crap Madonna got leading up to the Super Bowl — and for as bizarre and off-putting her public persona has become — I ain’t gonna hate. We all have guilty pleasures in life. As a guy who came of age around the time Madonna was exploding back in the 1980s, I am not ashamed to say that I’m a fairly big fan. I have a fairly lengthy Madonna playlist on my iPod and I don’t care who knows it.
Well, maybe I care a little. So, no biggie, but if you can keep it under your hat a bit, that’d probably be best. I’ll be over here listening to deep cuts from “True Blue.”
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 22
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 26
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 43
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 18
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 24
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)
- Ichiro Suzuki passes Babe Ruth on the all-time hits list (76)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (71)
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves (71)