Feb 7, 2012, 8:47 AM EDT
In case you didn’t get enough of her at the Super Bowl, never fear, you can see Madonna at another sporting venue: Yankee Stadium on September 6th.
The Yankees will be in the middle of an 10-game road trip then, so it won’t interfere. And I hear that Mystique and Aura will stay behind to be backup dancers.
But for all of the crap Madonna got leading up to the Super Bowl — and for as bizarre and off-putting her public persona has become — I ain’t gonna hate. We all have guilty pleasures in life. As a guy who came of age around the time Madonna was exploding back in the 1980s, I am not ashamed to say that I’m a fairly big fan. I have a fairly lengthy Madonna playlist on my iPod and I don’t care who knows it.
Well, maybe I care a little. So, no biggie, but if you can keep it under your hat a bit, that’d probably be best. I’ll be over here listening to deep cuts from “True Blue.”
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 53
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 49
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 6
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 2
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 6
- Umpire Joe West suspended for one game for his part in the Jonathan Papelbon incident 57
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 83
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (89)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)