Feb 7, 2012, 8:47 AM EST
In case you didn’t get enough of her at the Super Bowl, never fear, you can see Madonna at another sporting venue: Yankee Stadium on September 6th.
The Yankees will be in the middle of an 10-game road trip then, so it won’t interfere. And I hear that Mystique and Aura will stay behind to be backup dancers.
But for all of the crap Madonna got leading up to the Super Bowl — and for as bizarre and off-putting her public persona has become — I ain’t gonna hate. We all have guilty pleasures in life. As a guy who came of age around the time Madonna was exploding back in the 1980s, I am not ashamed to say that I’m a fairly big fan. I have a fairly lengthy Madonna playlist on my iPod and I don’t care who knows it.
Well, maybe I care a little. So, no biggie, but if you can keep it under your hat a bit, that’d probably be best. I’ll be over here listening to deep cuts from “True Blue.”
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 299
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (299)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)