Feb 7, 2012, 8:47 AM EDT
In case you didn’t get enough of her at the Super Bowl, never fear, you can see Madonna at another sporting venue: Yankee Stadium on September 6th.
The Yankees will be in the middle of an 10-game road trip then, so it won’t interfere. And I hear that Mystique and Aura will stay behind to be backup dancers.
But for all of the crap Madonna got leading up to the Super Bowl — and for as bizarre and off-putting her public persona has become — I ain’t gonna hate. We all have guilty pleasures in life. As a guy who came of age around the time Madonna was exploding back in the 1980s, I am not ashamed to say that I’m a fairly big fan. I have a fairly lengthy Madonna playlist on my iPod and I don’t care who knows it.
Well, maybe I care a little. So, no biggie, but if you can keep it under your hat a bit, that’d probably be best. I’ll be over here listening to deep cuts from “True Blue.”
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 260
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 14
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 29
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 4
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 149
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 43
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 33
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 99
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (274)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (158)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (149)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)