Feb 7, 2012, 8:47 AM EST
In case you didn’t get enough of her at the Super Bowl, never fear, you can see Madonna at another sporting venue: Yankee Stadium on September 6th.
The Yankees will be in the middle of an 10-game road trip then, so it won’t interfere. And I hear that Mystique and Aura will stay behind to be backup dancers.
But for all of the crap Madonna got leading up to the Super Bowl — and for as bizarre and off-putting her public persona has become — I ain’t gonna hate. We all have guilty pleasures in life. As a guy who came of age around the time Madonna was exploding back in the 1980s, I am not ashamed to say that I’m a fairly big fan. I have a fairly lengthy Madonna playlist on my iPod and I don’t care who knows it.
Well, maybe I care a little. So, no biggie, but if you can keep it under your hat a bit, that’d probably be best. I’ll be over here listening to deep cuts from “True Blue.”
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 65
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 31
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 21
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 15
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 64
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 144
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 26
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)