Feb 7, 2012, 11:03 AM EST
The Nationals already employ multiple Scott Boras clients: Stephen Strasburg, Bryce Harper, Edwin Jackson, Jayson Werth and several others. It’s about time that Boras returned the favor. From Adam Kilgore of the Washington Post:
Last week, Nationals media relations manager Bill Gluvna resigned in order to take a job working for Boras Corporation., where he’ll serve in a variety of roles, including marketing and public relations. He will be based in Washington but work with all of Boras’s clients.
Changing jobs can be tough. But hey, at least Gluvna will still be answering to the same guy.
Seriously, though: good luck Mr. Gluvna. Just kidding here! Sorta!
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (90)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)