Feb 7, 2012, 11:03 AM EDT
The Nationals already employ multiple Scott Boras clients: Stephen Strasburg, Bryce Harper, Edwin Jackson, Jayson Werth and several others. It’s about time that Boras returned the favor. From Adam Kilgore of the Washington Post:
Last week, Nationals media relations manager Bill Gluvna resigned in order to take a job working for Boras Corporation., where he’ll serve in a variety of roles, including marketing and public relations. He will be based in Washington but work with all of Boras’s clients.
Changing jobs can be tough. But hey, at least Gluvna will still be answering to the same guy.
Seriously, though: good luck Mr. Gluvna. Just kidding here! Sorta!
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 34
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 42
- VIDEO: Jacob deGrom begins game with eight straight strikeouts to tie MLB record 11
- Bud Selig says MLB and players union will meet this week about domestic abuse policy 8
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 67
- Cuban slugger Yasmani Tomas to command $100 million? 30
- Bruce and Brett Bochy make MLB history 33
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)