Feb 7, 2012, 11:03 AM EDT
The Nationals already employ multiple Scott Boras clients: Stephen Strasburg, Bryce Harper, Edwin Jackson, Jayson Werth and several others. It’s about time that Boras returned the favor. From Adam Kilgore of the Washington Post:
Last week, Nationals media relations manager Bill Gluvna resigned in order to take a job working for Boras Corporation., where he’ll serve in a variety of roles, including marketing and public relations. He will be based in Washington but work with all of Boras’s clients.
Changing jobs can be tough. But hey, at least Gluvna will still be answering to the same guy.
Seriously, though: good luck Mr. Gluvna. Just kidding here! Sorta!
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results — and a reminder of what Labor Day is all about 19
- Reds trade setup man Jonathan Broxton to the Brewers 16
- Miguel Cabrera sits Sunday with nagging ankle injury 13
- A’s acquire veteran slugger Adam Dunn from the White Sox 54
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 18
- Orioles acquire Kelly Johnson from the Red Sox 15
- Orioles acquire Alejandro De Aza from the White Sox 6
- Bryce Harper is 15th player in MLB history to reach 50 career homers before age-22 season 31
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)