Feb 7, 2012, 11:03 AM EDT
The Nationals already employ multiple Scott Boras clients: Stephen Strasburg, Bryce Harper, Edwin Jackson, Jayson Werth and several others. It’s about time that Boras returned the favor. From Adam Kilgore of the Washington Post:
Last week, Nationals media relations manager Bill Gluvna resigned in order to take a job working for Boras Corporation., where he’ll serve in a variety of roles, including marketing and public relations. He will be based in Washington but work with all of Boras’s clients.
Changing jobs can be tough. But hey, at least Gluvna will still be answering to the same guy.
Seriously, though: good luck Mr. Gluvna. Just kidding here! Sorta!
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 5
- Giants to acquire Mike Leake from Reds 14
- Astros acquire Carlos Gomez and Mike Fiers from Brewers 40
- Pirates bolster bullpen, pick up Joakim Soria from Tigers 11
- The extraordinarily odd, 13-player Dodgers-Marlins-Braves trade is done 62
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers 111
- Both the Phillies and the Rangers did well in the Cole Hamels trade 72
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies 106
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (111)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)