Feb 7, 2012, 11:03 AM EDT
The Nationals already employ multiple Scott Boras clients: Stephen Strasburg, Bryce Harper, Edwin Jackson, Jayson Werth and several others. It’s about time that Boras returned the favor. From Adam Kilgore of the Washington Post:
Last week, Nationals media relations manager Bill Gluvna resigned in order to take a job working for Boras Corporation., where he’ll serve in a variety of roles, including marketing and public relations. He will be based in Washington but work with all of Boras’s clients.
Changing jobs can be tough. But hey, at least Gluvna will still be answering to the same guy.
Seriously, though: good luck Mr. Gluvna. Just kidding here! Sorta!
- Video: Josh Hamilton hits his first home run of the season 10
- Rockies starter Chad Bettis loses his no-hitter in the eighth inning 1
- Stephen Strasburg exits start in the second inning with an apparent injury 4
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit 46
- The Marlins aren’t happy with the Dan Jennings hire 41
- Andrew McCutchen is doing just fine now, thank you 19
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 69
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72