Feb 7, 2012, 12:44 PM EDT
Another day hour, another player in The Best Shape Of His Life.
This one comes from Joe Strauss of the St. Louis Post Dispatch:
Most impressive first impression of camp: Molina’s look. Appears buff. Been in camp 5 days.
— Joe Strauss (@JoeStrauss) February 7, 2012
By our unofficial count, that makes 1,073 reports of a player being in better shape and, well, zero reports of a player being in worse shape. What are the odds!
- Playoff Reset: Both AL Division Series Get Underway 0
- Madison Bumgarner delivers a shutout as Giants roll past Pirates in NL Wild Card Game 14
- Angels announce ALDS rotation: Jered Weaver in Game 1, Matt Shoemaker for Game 2 2
- The beauty of belief 50
- MLB to test new pace-of-play rules in the Arizona Fall League — including a pitch clock 44
- Playoff Reset: The National League Wild Card Game 15
- Video: Salvador Perez walks off Royals in Wild Card Game 3
- Small ball prevails … in a 9-8 game 25
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Barry Bonds discovered to be “glassing” — it’s just as bad as you think (90)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (85)
- Ned Yost on the sixth inning and his bullpen usage: “its just one of those things” (82)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (80)