Feb 7, 2012, 12:44 PM EDT
Another day hour, another player in The Best Shape Of His Life.
This one comes from Joe Strauss of the St. Louis Post Dispatch:
Most impressive first impression of camp: Molina’s look. Appears buff. Been in camp 5 days.
— Joe Strauss (@JoeStrauss) February 7, 2012
By our unofficial count, that makes 1,073 reports of a player being in better shape and, well, zero reports of a player being in worse shape. What are the odds!
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 64
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 50
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 58
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 146
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 145
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (146)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (145)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (101)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (90)