Feb 7, 2012, 12:44 PM EST
Another day hour, another player in The Best Shape Of His Life.
This one comes from Joe Strauss of the St. Louis Post Dispatch:
Most impressive first impression of camp: Molina’s look. Appears buff. Been in camp 5 days.
— Joe Strauss (@JoeStrauss) February 7, 2012
By our unofficial count, that makes 1,073 reports of a player being in better shape and, well, zero reports of a player being in worse shape. What are the odds!
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (90)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)