Feb 7, 2012, 12:44 PM EDT
Another day hour, another player in The Best Shape Of His Life.
This one comes from Joe Strauss of the St. Louis Post Dispatch:
Most impressive first impression of camp: Molina’s look. Appears buff. Been in camp 5 days.
— Joe Strauss (@JoeStrauss) February 7, 2012
By our unofficial count, that makes 1,073 reports of a player being in better shape and, well, zero reports of a player being in worse shape. What are the odds!
- Mike Minor loses his no-hit bid with two outs in the eighth 4
- Manny Machado to undergo season-ending knee surgery 25
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare 219
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million 95
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 31
- The Nationals extend their winning streak to 10 games with another walk-off victory 12
- Garrett Richards out 6-9 months with torn patellar tendon 14
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. 92
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (235)
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Even if he’s reinstated, does Pete Rose make the Hall of Fame? (86)