Feb 7, 2012, 12:44 PM EDT
Another day hour, another player in The Best Shape Of His Life.
This one comes from Joe Strauss of the St. Louis Post Dispatch:
Most impressive first impression of camp: Molina’s look. Appears buff. Been in camp 5 days.
— Joe Strauss (@JoeStrauss) February 7, 2012
By our unofficial count, that makes 1,073 reports of a player being in better shape and, well, zero reports of a player being in worse shape. What are the odds!
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves 12
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 12
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 6
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- Brian Matusz suspended eight games for a foreign substance 18
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 58
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 26
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)