Feb 8, 2012, 9:59 PM EST
2012: $2.375 million
2013: $4.8 million
2014: $6.475 million
The agreement, which also comes with a $750,000 signing bonus, covers Andrus through all three of his years of arbitration eligibility. He can test the free agent market in the winter of 2014 if not re-upped.
Andrus, 23, batted .279/.347/.361 with 60 RBI and 37 stolen bases in 150 games last season.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (133)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)