Feb 10, 2012, 1:36 PM EDT
Sorry, NCO’s need not apply, but if you’re a youngin’ enlisted man or woman, you can get a great deal on Padres season tickets:
The Padres announced Thursday they will begin selling an exclusive season pass for junior enlisted military personnel (pay grades E1-E3). The $99 pass includes one upper reserved seat for every home game except Opening Day.
That’s totally awesome. At least until you realize that your jerk sergeant/chief won’t let you off duty to go to the games.
But hey, they don’t shoot you for going AWOL for three hours, swabby, so you should probably take a chance. Really. I won’t tell anyone.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 62
- Alex Sanabia brings back the spitball in beating the Phillies 42
- Joe Maddon shows us why limited instant replay and manager challenges are bad ideas 45
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore 66
- Apparently Miguel Cabrera’s 2013 has made his 2012 better somehow 55
- Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery
- PFT: NFL want to make Pro Bowl like game show
- PFT: Bucs saw Revis injury as opportunity
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead