Feb 10, 2012, 1:36 PM EDT
Sorry, NCO’s need not apply, but if you’re a youngin’ enlisted man or woman, you can get a great deal on Padres season tickets:
The Padres announced Thursday they will begin selling an exclusive season pass for junior enlisted military personnel (pay grades E1-E3). The $99 pass includes one upper reserved seat for every home game except Opening Day.
That’s totally awesome. At least until you realize that your jerk sergeant/chief won’t let you off duty to go to the games.
But hey, they don’t shoot you for going AWOL for three hours, swabby, so you should probably take a chance. Really. I won’t tell anyone.
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 0
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 15
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 87
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 24
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)