Feb 10, 2012, 9:45 AM EDT
Our BSOHL team has been missing a middle infielder. Thank goodness, then, that Jed Lowrie‘s agent tweeted the following last night:
Jed is in the best shape of his life, ready for Spring Training and his relationship with the #Astros is off to a good start.
— Brodie Van Wagenen (@bvanwagenen) February 9, 2012
Apparently the Red Sox traded him because he was woefully out of shape and the relationship was strained.
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 1
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 82
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 7
- Josh Johnson needs a second Tommy John surgery 21
- Sammy Sosa wasn’t invited to Wrigley Field’s 100th birthday 45
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (200)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (169)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (115)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)