Feb 10, 2012, 5:03 PM EDT
I’ve never flown JetBlue before because I live in the middle of the country and JetBlue doesn’t seem all that interested in flying here. Oh, they tried, but we Midwesterners would have none of it. Oh well. Not sure whose loss it was.
But they’re big in the northeast. Really big. As today’s unveiling of a JetBlue plane dressed up in Red Sox gear makes clear. Make sure you note the pics of Bobby Valentine in the cabin. I assume that means he’ll be providing complementary in-flight beverage service.
If you fly on that particular plane, however, beware: they spent all of the money that should have gone on floating seat cushions and oxygen masks on their EPL soccer team. At least that’s my guess.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 0
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 33
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 28
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 39
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 72
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 75
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 44
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 220
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)