Feb 10, 2012, 5:03 PM EST
I’ve never flown JetBlue before because I live in the middle of the country and JetBlue doesn’t seem all that interested in flying here. Oh, they tried, but we Midwesterners would have none of it. Oh well. Not sure whose loss it was.
But they’re big in the northeast. Really big. As today’s unveiling of a JetBlue plane dressed up in Red Sox gear makes clear. Make sure you note the pics of Bobby Valentine in the cabin. I assume that means he’ll be providing complementary in-flight beverage service.
If you fly on that particular plane, however, beware: they spent all of the money that should have gone on floating seat cushions and oxygen masks on their EPL soccer team. At least that’s my guess.
- Blue Jays acquire Josh Donaldson in a trade with the Athletics 40
- Yasmany Tomas signs a six-year, $68.5 million deal with the Diamondbacks 87
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap 164
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 35
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 68
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 43
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 26
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap (164)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (140)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (138)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)