Feb 10, 2012, 5:03 PM EDT
I’ve never flown JetBlue before because I live in the middle of the country and JetBlue doesn’t seem all that interested in flying here. Oh, they tried, but we Midwesterners would have none of it. Oh well. Not sure whose loss it was.
But they’re big in the northeast. Really big. As today’s unveiling of a JetBlue plane dressed up in Red Sox gear makes clear. Make sure you note the pics of Bobby Valentine in the cabin. I assume that means he’ll be providing complementary in-flight beverage service.
If you fly on that particular plane, however, beware: they spent all of the money that should have gone on floating seat cushions and oxygen masks on their EPL soccer team. At least that’s my guess.
- Orioles finally lose a game when leading after seven 0
- Joey Votto reaches base six times as Reds rout Phillies 9
- Troy Tulowitzki says he wasn’t accusing Madison Bumgarner of cheating 6
- Quote of the Day: Brian Cashman is keeping Ben Francisco around to “piss everybody off” 28
- Report: Mets considering demoting Ike Davis 5
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- PBT: Pacers top Knicks, punch ticket to conf. finals
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- PHT: Couture strikes in OT, lifting Sharks in Game 3
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit