Feb 10, 2012, 5:03 PM EST
I’ve never flown JetBlue before because I live in the middle of the country and JetBlue doesn’t seem all that interested in flying here. Oh, they tried, but we Midwesterners would have none of it. Oh well. Not sure whose loss it was.
But they’re big in the northeast. Really big. As today’s unveiling of a JetBlue plane dressed up in Red Sox gear makes clear. Make sure you note the pics of Bobby Valentine in the cabin. I assume that means he’ll be providing complementary in-flight beverage service.
If you fly on that particular plane, however, beware: they spent all of the money that should have gone on floating seat cushions and oxygen masks on their EPL soccer team. At least that’s my guess.
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 40
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 19
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 4
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 2
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 359
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 33
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (359)
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- John Baker, Jeremy Brown, coal mines and class (80)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (76)