Feb 10, 2012, 5:03 PM EDT
I’ve never flown JetBlue before because I live in the middle of the country and JetBlue doesn’t seem all that interested in flying here. Oh, they tried, but we Midwesterners would have none of it. Oh well. Not sure whose loss it was.
But they’re big in the northeast. Really big. As today’s unveiling of a JetBlue plane dressed up in Red Sox gear makes clear. Make sure you note the pics of Bobby Valentine in the cabin. I assume that means he’ll be providing complementary in-flight beverage service.
If you fly on that particular plane, however, beware: they spent all of the money that should have gone on floating seat cushions and oxygen masks on their EPL soccer team. At least that’s my guess.
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 21
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 38
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 21
- Troy Tulowitzki is visiting a sports hernia surgeon 9
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 29
- Giants acquire Jake Peavy from Red Sox 55
- Maximum stay on Hall of Fame ballot changed from 15 to 10 years 66
- Jon Lester is willing to return to the Red Sox as a free agent even if they trade him 32
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (164)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)