Feb 13, 2012, 12:16 PM EDT
Kevin Goldstein of Baseball Prospectus has posted his annual list of the 101 best prospects in baseball and it’s in front of the site’s paywall, making it free to read.
I won’t spoil the whole list, which along with Baseball America and Keith Law of ESPN.com are my three must-reads each year, but Goldstein’s top five are Rays left-hander Matt Moore, Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper, Angels outfielder Mike Trout, Rangers shortstop Jurickson Profar, and Braves right-hander Julio Teheran.
Goldstein’s rankings are always an interesting, unique mix of scouting reports and statistical analysis, so definitely check it out.
- Jonathan Papelbon makes it clear, again: He wants out of Philadelphia 49
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 70
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 52
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 51
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 67
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 106
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (106)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises (70)